Answering the urgent questions of hospitality and foodservice businesses around the world
“With a line-up of leading global suppliers, industry professionals can anticipate the most extensive showcase of trending F&B and hospitality products and solutions, cutting-edge technologies for equipment manufacturing, and more at the mega event.“
The organiser of the Food&HotelAsia (FHA) promises no less than that. The expectations of the visitors travelling to Singapore are high since the challenges for the hospitality and food service industry are manifold: exploding energy costs and always rising expenses for rental properties, food products and staff while the latter are getting harder and harder to find or keep. Adding to that are changing customer needs and a higher demand for hygiene and sustainability in the industry. The FHA must deliver answers.
As an exhibitor of hospitality and foodservice equipment MEIKO is prepared and welcomes all interested parties according to its motto "Sustainability and hygiene are key - The future starts with MEIKO" at the FHA HoReCa in October.
MEIKO takes part at the FHA 25-28 October and can be found in hall 5 at stand 5B2-07
FHA: 2 events, 2 dates: Food&HotelAsia (FHA) has evolved into two mega events. The two dedicated shows offer a more focused yet still comprehensive trade platform covering the food & hospitality industry with two distinct identities and differentiated offerings. Find MEIKO at the more technical oriented show the FHA HoReCA in October 2022.
undercounter with racks for bottles and glassware – a two in one solution.
- heat recovery system
- reverse osmosis system
- display with private label option
- straightforward operating concept
- more stainless steel, less plastic
- rack for washing 16 bottles in 2 mins
- racks for washing glasses, crockery, cutlery, plates, trays etc.
... and much more
The single-machine solution for dishes, cutlery and trays.
- three separate lanes for trays, crockery and cutlery
- cutlery lifting magnet
- automatic tray stacking and cutlery collection
- self-cleaning system
- heat recovery system
- reverse osmosis technology
... and much more
Food waste management system for small to large scale kitchens
- patented homogenisation
- adjustable processing time
- emergency stop function for safe shut-down
- stainless steel chassis
- available as continuous-feed model
- automatic tank level monitoring
… and much more
The Hospitality 4.0 Theatre connects industry leaders, innovators and solution providers during a four-day content program. In Industry Seminars participants learn about trends, business, skills, sustainability, innovation & technology. It will also feature the finalists of the Hotel Innovation Challenge Asia (HICA).
Organized by the FCSI there is a masterclass on sustainability and food waste management on 27 October, 15:30-16:30. Dr Michael Meirer and Hannes Braun, both from Meiko Green address anyone who is interested in turning food waste into energy and fertilizer instead of paying for disposal or using a lot of electricity or water to get rid of it. Together with their participants they will explore
- what the state of the art is in food waste collection and
- why anaerobic digestion is the most sustainable method for treating food waste.
Anaerobic digestion allows both the energy and the nutrients contained in the surplus and leftovers to be used. The workshop allows foodservice consultants to understand how the hospitality industry can benefit from this technology. Michael Meirer and Hannes Braun also share their vision on commercial kitchens generating their own energy and fertilizer from their food waste and when it may become a reality.
The Masterclass consists of three parts:
- Options for food waste recycling in general
- Anaerobic digestion
- The commercial kitchen’s perspective on food waste collection and treatment
After a 30 mins delivery the audience may ask all their questions in a 15 mins Q&A session. If you are interested in taking part, register through a 2-step process: please first register for FHA here and second register for seminars from your profile page. If you are interested in talking to Michael Meirer or Hannes Braun in depth at FHA make an appointment with them here.
Speakers at the Masterclass on Sustainability and food waste management:
- Mario Sequeira, President, FCSI Worldwide
- Alburn William, FCSI, MIH, President, CKP Group
- Dr Michael Meirer, Head of Consulting, Meiko Green Waste Solutions
- Hannes Braun, Head of International Sales, Meiko Green Waste Solutions